11.16.2009

ARRRGH

Yesterday was a FML day! My computer caught a virus and I need to be MIA for a bit... UGH!!!!
Watched a full day of football, finished up 2 layouts for Sarah's book, finished up my Christmas mini present for Mother in law this morning... Looks like I will be very productive till the Dr. can cure my virus... lol
So I will check in when I can, I have Kerry's computer right now but its attached to the business so I don't want to work on it more than necessary. Until then I will be pining away for your craftyness and wittiness... Love yas!
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh sweetie...so sorry an ole nasty virus got your computer!!!! Create, create and create some more...while it is getting fixed!!!! Love ya girlie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorry, so sorry to hear your computer is sick! I will miss you! Hope you are back in the world of cyber space soon! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete