4.25.2010

Dick Tracy

A two page layout of Dick Tracy photos. I used up some LRS kit stash from 10/08! Yes I still have all my kits... Never knew what I was saving them for, the perfect photos? I really am a paper junkie.. I love paper and have more of it than I could ever use in my lifetime. Sigh, but it still doesn't stop me from wanting or purchasing more..
So the paper was Sassafrass and seemed to fit these photos pretty good.

Foam sticker letters by The Paper Studio
Evidence card by 7 Gypsies

Rainy weekend here but was able to do a small bit of rearranging in one of my gardens. Spent time with family yesterday celebrating MIL birthday. Watched all my tivo shows of General Hospital so all caught up again.. love that I can tivo them and watch all in a row, makes it much more fun. Did laundry, and started my book for this week: Deadlock by Iris Johansen.

Looking forward to the SC Sunday sketch ~ I think in meantime I need to make up some Mother's Day cards. I can not believe April is almost over, time just flies by too quickly. Don't forget to stop and smell the flowers and make sure you tell those you love "I Love YOU" everyday!
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these LO's...they turned out PERFECT!!! Love the title...CRIME STOPPER!!! TOO CUTE!!!

    Rainy here too...we have been doing little projects in the house all weekend!!! Oh yes...stopping and smelling the flowers is a must!!!

    Enjoy the new book and a new week!!! Love ya girlie!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a paper hoarder too! And I just keep buying! You should see all the kits I have in my stash. Seems we have a few things in common. lol!

    Would love to know what you think of Deadlock. I'm trying to work more reading time into my schedule. So far...not so good but I'm better than I was.

    Hope you have a great week! xoxo L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, so far Deadlock has me hooked, but I do like the author so that is a plus. Will let you know when I finish if it holds it's own.
    Looking forward to Thursday day off... Hope your week is going well also!

    ReplyDelete