4.22.2010

this is what I think

Happens on Thursdays, Life slows down and I get to do exactly what I want when I want.. not bad huh?
I did manage to get a couple Sunday sketches by SC done and hoping to move on to my Dick Tracy photos, I am one behind on the SC plan, gotta see what I can come up with before Sunday.
Bella Blvd. Papers Rock!!
Honey I'm Home collection and Bazzill cardstock.
Websters Pages Sweet Willam paper
Quickutz vine border
**** random rubon
Bazzill cardstock

DCWV paper from the Doodlin Around stack
bird and tweet paper from KI Pet Shop Birdie

I have made a few purchases of Cricut Cartridges and LOVE them! Looking forward to more and more items with diecuts.. funny how in the past I never really used punches or diecuts now I love them. I guess my style has evolved from all the great ideas and inspiration we find on our blogs.
Current read this week is Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux
Hoping for good weather this weekend, but forcast shows rain :-( If that is the case I will have time to scrap and make up some fun cards.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love these...look at you go sweet friend!!! We are expecting rain this entire weekend!!!! I am looking forward to some down time!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!!! Love ya girlie!!

    ReplyDelete