5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day

I hope all my Mom friends are having a great day. You are all special women and deserve the best!
I spent the morning relaxing with my book of the week "The Neighbor" by Lisa Gardner.... finished up a Canvas project. and cleaned up my scrap table (the lil birdie called Sparky loves to nibble on anything left out!)

My first canvas.. I used the new BG "Max and Whiskers" line loved it very fun colors. I went to Michael's yesterday and bought the random flowers in the upper right. Button from stash and random twine. Martha Stewart bling on flowers.

I have been making cards lately, not sure what that is all about except I fell in love with the Jillibean soup line with kraft paper!!! It is amazing to work with and just looks so "fresh"
Fiskars flower punch, MM button, DMC embrodiery floss,

Scrappy cat flower stamped and cut out. Fiskars circle punch BG stamp
Quickutz nexting frame , Hand cut birdie, BG stamp
Hero arts sentiment stamp
I did make a SC Sunday Sketch, have to admit I am about 2 weeks behind but will catch up.
Fiskars circle punch, Scrappy Cat stamp image of flower and cut out, random white buttons, and embrodiery floss by DMC

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. OHHHHHHHHHH Lorry I love the canvas!!! It turned out perfect and look at those Fabulous Cards!!!! I adore them all!!!! Love the random flowers and the embroidery floss!!!

    Wishing you a great day also sweet friend!!! Hope you are enjoying the day!!! I just adore you and I am so blessed to have you in my life..We have got to switch telephone numbers so that we can talk IRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Mother's day to you!! I am so behind in reading blogs since I started working again! Your layout and cards are gorgeous Lorry!! I just recently picked up the Max & Whiskers and am hoarding it! It is just too cute. Gotta get some pages of my Lexi done with it. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete