5.23.2010

Random photos

Tia is too funny, after making sure I am up and paying attention to her she is all about rolling around on the floor. Like look at me... rub my bellie... crazy cat!

I have such a great sister in law! Look at the little garden decoration she created for me for Mother's day. I was aprehensive about putting outside but it's too darn cute not to use.
Looks perfect here in my garden, and all those little birdie statues are the finishing touch.

I did manage to do 1 layout from a SC sketch in my pile to catch up on.. adapted it to 8 x 8
Bazzill cardstock and Deja Views dog days paper pack (from stash)

Remember those brother in law bird houses? well here they are... Don't you just love em.. I do the tops are copper!! even prettier in real life.

So Kerry really hates the heat.. I mean really hates it. I was so lucky he was willing to put these up today for me.. I just love him and the location is perfect. Now just to enjoy and hope that someday some little birdies call them home...
Finished my book Photo Snap Shot! oh my Joanna created an ending I never saw coming! I just love when authors do this! If you have not read this series I urge you to go get them because I am thinking the next one will be the best yet!!
So as I spent the lazy day sunning myself I started and could not put down till I finished it today "Not My Daughter " by Barbara Delinsky another compelling author... This book was fantastic, I have been wanting to read it since seeing all the reviews on FB definately put on your list.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I adore the pics.....and those birdhouse are awesome....I have 2 to add to the front yard..but I cannot find the time to get them mounted to the wood!!!

    You have such a stunning garden...I am coming to visit....I want to sit and sun with you!!!

    Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete