10.20.2010

And The Vacation Rolls along~

Hello Blogland Friends

Really been a relaxing vacation so far.... Yeahhhhhh :-)
Day 3 produced another 7 gypsies frame for my middle sister.


I was able to use up some Stash... Who out there remembers Teresa Collins' Junkitz Line going back to 2007 now ya all... lol I loved this Christmas line Homespun Holiday... and given the fact that us paper hoarders always get at least 2 or more pieces of each design I had plenty left to make this, Create a layout page(thinking ahead with blank spot for photo/photos) and a card so far....Will post later when photograph.
I will admit I needed to purchase some of the preprinted 7gypsies manila tags, and the Joy and Merry Christmas buttons. I have some Jillibean soup in here and the Cut Christmas tree is a Unity banner stamp turned upside down.. Random ribbon from Michaels Celebrate it line
I must say once you get an idea these little frames suck you in and you just roll along........

While at Joann's I found the cutest reuseable bags... I have really been good about these, and with so many out there on the market I hope someday plastic bags at the grocery/retail stores become a thing of the past!! I know other countries have been doing this for years, why is the US so lacking in somethings ahem... like common sense...... and so great in others like.... the land of opportunity?????
Finished my book, now to look at bookshelf and see whats up next... thing is there is usually no shortage of books to read here only shortage of time! I can spend hours in a book store writing down titles and authors and hours in the library putting them on hold and scouring the shelfs. I should have known from my "Trixie Belden" & "Bobsey Twins" days this would be a lifetime adventure for me.. A good book has entertained me for many hours and days of my life would I change it.. NOT EVER... and to know my dear daughter Jennifer has this habit of mine also warms my heart.

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is stunning!!! I love, love, love!!!

    You rocked it girlie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo very beautiful!!! She's gonna love it!!

    ReplyDelete