10.20.2010

Layouts and Cards

Busy Busy Busy today..... First layouts are the scraps from the last 7gypsies frame
Unity Stamp border~ I am loving this stamp and the border/banner trend
7gypsies tag (preprinted)
Jillibean Soup~ Journal sprouts
Random buttons from stash, Ribbon May Arts and kraft colored twine
All I need now are photos, the first one will hold a 4 x 6 or 2 smaller 2 x3's
second one is sized for 4 x 6


A couple cards utilizing more scraps

I found this photo of my daughter Jennifer at 2mos old with my MEME (her Great Grandmother) taken in the 70's. Got to love the furniture pattern! The sofa was a hand me down from my parents when I got married in '75 :-)

I am loving 7gypsies right now can you tell? Got to love the manila tags printed
Random buttons from my stash, American Crafts cardstock from the Autumn collection
I was diggin in basement stash and came up with the slide holder and acetate word "Generation" how appropriate huh?
When I was in Joann's the other day they had this fabric quarter on sale for .99cents..... and I had to have it, loved the colors as it reminded me of fall, but when I started on this layout I knew I had to incorporate it somehow... all that is left now is to Journal.

I really should be making Halloween cards, but I do have some other photos cropped and just itching to get worked on... sometimes I find my greatest inspiration comes from the older photos I have so many and will never get them done, but keep working on them.
I am so loving my Fall Vacation.........
Until next time!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love all these goodies....Look at you go...Miss Crafty.....Can you come on over and get my butt in gear!!!

    Love you sweet friend...have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh those are some fab projects! I'm really feeling the festive joy at the moment, I have to keep reminding myself it's still October! LOL

    ReplyDelete