10.17.2010

Hello Vacation ~

I'm so excited to start my Fall vacation off with a beautiful day. Sunshine and warm temps!
~First up a couple layouts I recently completed using up some Scenic Route stash, the butterfly was a photo from my sil garden last year.

I wanted to utilize this color photo from last Christmas of Kerry's family, this is the same photo I used in the 7 gypsies frame for his sister. Using up last years stash by Imaginiese, random ribbon and Jillibean journal sprout.

This was last weekends view of my neighbors tree, I can view it from my patio in my back yard, I am so glad I took this shot as this weekend it is bare!


Summer pots, filled with mums make me smile. I am happy I got 3 different colors makes them shine!

Here is my next Christmas gift I completed today for my youngest sister... go me.!! I used NEW stash... lol the paper was from The Little Yellow Bicycle Christmas line. Random snowflake buttons, some stamping and I got that little snowman angel hanging from the ribbon at Michaels.

Currently reading "Poison" by Sara Poole a new author, it is a tale of the Rennasiance and has me hooked into it. Plans for this week to read, scrap, make Halloween treats/cards and another 7 gypsies frame this one a Christmas theme for my middle sister.
Newsflash~~~ I have the best husband ever.... he just walked in with a Pumpkin Blizzard from DQ!!!! woot woot I'll be back soon, going to enjoy my treat!~

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment