10.21.2010

On a Roll

Loving me some Unity stamping... I just love this banner stamp set! Scrapping with stash - the Unity that is new... lol Crate Paper Lemongrass and Prudence papers,Bazzill and kraft twine. Photos are of my daughter Jennifer taken a number of years ago.. I found them and just needed to scrap them. Lots of older photos being scrapped this week.

Again Crate Paper ~ Lemongrass and Prudence pp, random ribbon and Bazzill cardstock

More stash and old photo... BoBunny Love Bandit line for pp stickers, and Owl cut using Cricut Cartridge, Give a Hoot I had this pieced together already in a small stash and found it works just great with this paper line.

I need to make some Halloween cards and some sort of treat for co~workers too, but having so much fun with older photos they are just keeping me scrap happy!Dog sitting Summerland for a couple days shes a good dog, kinda a barker (not used to that) but I'm having fun with her anyway. She will be the subject of a mini album for my SIL for Christmas. How can you not love this face?

Well off to look at more old photos, they are just screaming to me Scrap ME Scrap ME!!! lol
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful projects my friend!!! Love the banner and I love what you're doing with your stash!!!! You certainly are on a roll!!! I will be checking back to see what amazing creation you'll be working on next!!! Have a great weekend sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WooHoo look at you!!!! LOVE these and I need that banner stamp...I need it....so direct me where I can get it!!!

    Love the pup...what a cutie!!!

    Wishing you a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete