2.24.2011

Shedd Aquarium

What to do at 4am? Upload photos of Aquarium visit? write on long neglected blog? Think about your recent order at Unity Stamp and have to call and complain about lack of Customer Service? oh yes, the things we think about when we should be sleeping!!!

Last week my good friend Nina and I went downtown Chicago to the Shedd. Love this Aquarium, besides the fabulous view of the Skyline off Lake Michigan, we have a great aquarium filled with lots of fun things, got my photos developed and can't wait to scrap them.
1. Sponge fish

Seahorses, forgot to copy this one so it will mean another few minutes at the photo lab on friday!

Snake fish

Don't remember the name of this one, however it was striking and I love how it came out.

and quite possibly my favorite one, the Starfish

We had an amazing time and best of all it was totally FREE, as part of Target Corporate days!
gotta love free admissions....
Now my deal with Unity. I realize it is a new company and starting to expand however I really expect good, no let me say Great Customer Service everywhere... (so many years of my being in Customer Service)... I love the product they have great stamps for the price and the fact that they are co branding with major paper lines that I use and love. However an email or phone call goes a long way in resolving a problem... I placed an order back in Jan. for some of the new stamps to come out (CHA stuff) expected them not to ship till after the 7th of Feb as they stated when ordering... NOT to mention everytime I try placing an order I have to struggle with the order process... UGH. I paitently waited till the 21st to see if they arrived, nothing yet so I place a call to them on that day. Got in contact with them and was told they were having a snow storm again.. and should get an email later that day or the next.. ok, i'll be paitent a bit longer... it's now Thursday and no response so I will have to call them later again.. In the meantime I did recieve my kit of the month, questioning wether to continue with it or not now, Service goes along way with me. sorry to my few feaders, but I am tired remember I said it was 4am... lol and really just want my stamps... hehehe....
I did pick up some small 4 x 6 paper pads from the new Stella Rose line by My Minds Eye... oh they are so pretty... these smaller versions have the smaller prints, great for Cardmaking makes me think of Kristii and her amazing cards...
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. I just adore all the pics from the aquarium.....I love to make visits there!!! Seem so calm and peaceful!!!

    I am so sorry about the problems that you are having!!! I am a huge customer service fan!!! I can understand if they are having problems...but they need to deal with the customer in an appropriate way!!

    I have been having the same issue with Scrapbook Trends magazine..Paid $89.95 for a years subscription to the magazine and have yet to get one in a timely fashion....I have to call every month and then I get the magazine two weeks later...This is really ticking me off....I have written and called and got NOTHING!!!

    I am with sweet friend...makes you consider if buying product from them is worth it!!!

    Wishing you a wonderful day!!!! I have missed you!!!!

    ReplyDelete