2.04.2011

Long Time NO Blog!

Hello Blogland~ Happy 2011~ I have been reading everyones blogs, but just found it easier to post on FB ~ I truly have missed blogging here though and figured I would post tonite. I have been crafting, not sure If I posted these two layouts before I got lost.. lol
This was created with the Jillibean Soup Christmas line this year, I loved how it came out, now just really need a photo to put on it. :-) Huge hint to my sister to send a couple along...
I created this one for my Niece Sarah's album when my dad visited. I jsut love the Unity Stamps.... so much I joined their Kit of the Month.... Yikes...... but so worth it so far. I got my January set and love it, looking forward to the new releases too, I ordered them all up! lol
the Banner is Unity and the Owl and trees are from the Bella Blvd. Honey I'm home set.. If you have not gotten any of these stamps I strongly suggest you check them out... they are great.

Now on to Snowmageddon 2011 as we were calling it in the Windy City. Actually when all was said and done and the sun was shining I was in heaven... Love this photo of the front of the house. But longing to forget the 45/50 mph wind gusts while trying to shovel... snow drifts 3 / 4 feet high, and of course on to -negative degree temperatures....

This was our street the very first time I had to ever call off work and had a real "snow day" was because the STREET was not Plowed... lol our neighbor took his snowblower and created a snow maze in the street to get across.... gotta love it.

I loved this little Owl flag I picked up at Michaels, it really brightens the front yard with all this snow.. Just barely can see it now :-)

This past fall and on into winter has been amazing for my Bird watching hobby. I have finally lured a few Blue Jays to our feeders Up to 3 at once... lol

Also a White Breasted nuthatch, they are now coming in pairs, I have the Red Breasted ones also but no photos of them yet

Oh MY! and yes I even have a Red Tailed Hawk that comes from time to time lookin for a snack or two.

This was pretty amazing to see, last month I had a huge flock of Robins at the waterfall in yard.. they were so excited to stop and visit. Also the day after the snowstorm they were eating the berries off front yard tree!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment