3.30.2009

Another Monday

Duchess is such a trooper, this is where she spent most of her weekend right on couch next to
Kerry and I. She does not appear to be in pain, just uncomfortable and not moving around much. I know I will have to make a choice soon, so in the meantime we are spending all the time we can with her and making her life comfy. I love this puppy!!!!!


Well with the fish tank up and moving Tia now has something else to sit and watch all day! lol
This should keep her entertained and help ease the loss of Duchess when the time comes. They are truly best buds Duchess and Tia, both are very much aware of when they other one is sick or just having a bad day. They will often sit and nuzzle each others nose to let them know they care!


I did have some time to create yesterday inbetween snuggling with Duchess and reading. I used some more of the Scenic Route paper line some Fancy pants flowers and created this page for Jennifer's album. I need to get these photos copied again for Aidan, Tyler, and Sarah's album too.

With today brings a new boss at work. This could be another adventure, I am just so thankful I have a full time job during these economic times, only time will tell if it will get worse before better and I kinda think it will.
I called Josh last nite, just wanted to hear his voice and keep him updated about Duchess, I don't think he reads this blog, I have missed having him here but seems at his age right now this is best for him. I am thankful he has a job and loving grandparents to take him in and keep an eye out for him! Love and miss you Josh!
Ahhhhh, time to wrap and mail my Sisters gift her 44th birthday was Saturday and with all the devotion I have been giving Duchess, I neglected to get her gift out on time! UGH, I really hate that, I know she understood when I called and sang in my most horrible singing voice "Happy Birthday to you!" lol Love you Cindy! hope your day was great..

Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. I am so sorry about Duchess!! I love how Tia sits and watches the fish tank!! That picture is too cute!! Love your layout, it's absolutely awesome! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorry, I'm so saddened about Duchess, I will be praying for her and you all!! Love the way Tia watches the fish tank! What kind of cat is she? She almost looks like a ragdoll, they are so pretty!!
    The layout is adorable! I am REALLY trying to get some mojo back, I just can't seem to get in the scrapping mood lately. Guess its all this packing and trying to decide what the heck to work on and take with me to the crop this weekend. Oh well, it'll be fun anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I am new to your Blog!!!! I am so sorry about your puppy!!! I too am such an animal person and we just went through a tough time with my Miss Cosmo!!! We spent over $600.00 and she seems to be doing better now!!! I will send prayers for Duchess!!! Stop over and say Hi!!! I just adore meeting new people with a passion for life and paper crafting!!!! Wishing you a great Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, your mojo is there!!! lol your just too worried about packing.. Looking forward to seeing your work from the crop. Thanks for prayers for Duchess. Tia is a Persian... Love her to pieces shes definately got purrrrsonality!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jocelyn, thanks for visiting my blog.. thank you for praying for Duchess. I am glad Miss Cosmo is doing better!! will keep her in my thoughts she continues to do well. I too love meeting new people :-) Hope to chat soon!

    ReplyDelete