3.23.2009

I've been Tagged!


CAUTION ALERT..... WARNING..... DANGEROUS TO YOUR EYES!!!!


OMG!!! this is so not fair! I was tagged by my friend Carla to post a photo of me right here right now, be careful what you wish for Carla you have been warned it is not pretty. So I have not showered yet or gotten out of pj's (come on it's Monday morning and I don't have to work till tonight!) Not to mention I am not photogenic at all, so without further ado I present Lorry right

now! TADA..... lol



So in other news, I have been busy working and reading. In my trip to the library last week, I saw this fun car parked in the parking lot. Definately caught my eye and looked like a good everyday around Naperville shot don't you agree?








Kerry has been busy and excited (he doesn't get excited over much) so it's fun to see him this way. We are welcoming a new addition to his home office FISH!!! lol. He found this fish tank on trash day on his paper route, sign said does not leak, so he picked it up and wala free tank! He just needs to find a top and wait on a filter replacement part, and then we can get fish.. I am excited for him (and me too) I love aquariums they are so relaxing. Here is what it looks like so far.





I've got alot to say today as I have not blogged in a few days. I completed another layout of my daughter Jen and my niece (goddaughter Sarah) they look so much alike it's like they could be sisters! I used more of my stash! yeah me Scenic Route Summer papers, some SEI buttons and a hand cut bird embellie. Layout was my own idea I like how it came out.




Until next time!














No comments:

Post a Comment