3.23.2009

Shopping Lists

Remember my previous posting about Target shopping lists, well here is the next installment the Feb/Mar collection. Mindless stuff to make our days fun and go quicker(we use the excuse we are working safe, picking up lists off floor!) lol We are getting a new boss next week hope she can appreciate fine art and humor!

Duchess is fairing about the same she is such a trooper does not go too far from my side when I am home she is definately my dog! Her eating has been better, but she still is carrying fluid and extra effort is needed for her breathing. But so far its been manageable for her, as long as she has comfort we will deal with it, afterall I got old too and it's not easy to get around anymore for me!

Sparky is being his typical self, chirpy and wanting out of the cage. He is growing quite a bit since I got him in Oct. 2007 he is doing a bit of moulting right now (not bad thank heavens) but otherwise looks cute!
Well enough photos and blathering, I'm off to check something out for Josh and onto Facebook... lol
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! You did it!! Girl that is not BAD!!! I know, I hate photos of me too, even when I do get all dressed up and hair is perfect (although my hair is NEVER perfect!) Thanks for playing along with me! Its just out of fun! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol well I do love fun, and always say becareful what you ask you never know what you will get!

    ReplyDelete