4.13.2009

Paw Prints

Hope every one is doing well in Blog land!!! Sorry I have been out of touch, lots of quiet time here at our house, remembering Duchess and getting into a routine that does not require going out the door the moment you wake up. I miss her every day but she is in such a great place now in puppy heaven and as my sister Cindy nicely reminded me she can have all the ice cream cones she wants now!! :-) this makes me happy.
So a bit of creativity finally flowing again, here are a couple of Easter cards I made, using the Quickutz animie birds, I just love them they are too stinkn cute.!!!





Furthermore now I have unlimited time for Sparky when Tia is not craving my attention that is.. lol Sparky just loves to take baths / showers hes gotten so if we just turn the water on to a trickle in the kitchen he will sit and drink the drops and fluff out his feathers in like. I love watching him enjoy this so much its too cute and I think photo came out well, you can even see the water dripping off his chin!



Last week I recieved an amazing gift in the mail from our Vet they sent along this beautiful poem and this heart paw print of Duchess I bawled when I opened it and still cry reading it. I was able to hang the paw print up in my craft room already. Duchess was such a huge part of my room always with me when I was creating or surfing the blogs.

Here is a copy of the poem:

I'm not there with you today
But know that I haven't gone astray.
I am the wind blowing through your hair
and the warmth you feel in the air.

When that smile creeps on your face
Remember that I am in a good place.
And when you're feeling sad and down,
recall memories of me running around.

You don't need to look low and high,
just search way deep inside,
and know that we'll never be apart.
For I have left my paw prints on your heart.

That you did Duchess!!
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful poem and it did make me cry!!!! You cards are so adorable, love the little birdie!!! You are in my thoughts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, that was sooo sweet of the vet to send that to you!!! Love the cards! You are so creative! Take a look at my blog, I have a message for you on todays post :))

    ReplyDelete