4.06.2009

Spring Snow!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrgh, and I thought It was spring.. lol but I grew up in New England where we could have snow on Mother's Day so this is not unsual for me. Just a minor set back in the blossming
plants.. This is what my backyard looked like when I awoke this am. Pretty huh? No ducks right now, they are probably under cover somewhere..

Looks like we might have to wait a couple days to try out our patio set this year. Kerry took them out this weekend to power wash them and get them ready for lots of backyard bird/butterfly watching. I planted some plants last year to the right of the pond, and they are right next to the circle that our furniture sits on. Up close and personal viewing of Hummingbirds and butterflies... Can't wait to sit and watch them this year, will be missing Duchess though as she always was by my side relaxing in the sun.

Ahhhhh so glad this weekend is over work was just totally crazy hoping for a quieter week.
Easter Sunday is this coming weekend, hoping to get my Easter cards in the mail today.. I'm behind cuz I spent all my spare time with Duchess these past few weeks, I am sure Family/Friends will understand..I will try to post a few of them when I get time this week.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful pics Lorry!! I am so sorry about Duchess, but at least she is at peace now. Good that you got some time in with her the past few weeks.

    ReplyDelete