4.16.2009

Tagged!

I was tagged yesterday by my friend Carla, this is the 3rd!!! post I have attempted to respond to.. UGH>>>> totally not with it today.

Anyway thank you Carla for the lovely honor, I want to play along and keep the loving going but I keep messing it up.. I think the spring fresh air is calling me loudly.

I totally appreciate the blog award, when I started this blog I never thought anyone would read it never mind like it!! lol

So without further ado my award:


The rules that followed were:

The winner may put logo on their blog

Put a link to person whe sent you the award

Nominate 10 blogs

Put links to their blogs

Leave a message for them.


Now sounds easy right??? This is where I keep screwing up! If my daughter Jennifer is reading this she will be peeing her pants laughing and shaking her head I can see it now.


ARRRRGh before I lose this again, I'm publishing... and going outside to clear my head!
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. No sweat on the tag Lorry!!! I was just glad to have SOME friends to send it to!! LOL. Took me forever to figure it out too, and me a techy?? Ha! Enjoy the day, my friend!!! Oh and know you aren't talking to yourself, I read you all the time!!!

    ReplyDelete