4.03.2009

Sunrise - the promise of a new day! Wed. morning on my way to work I could not miss this beautiful sunrise over the prarie. I am so blessed to live near a place that you can capture the beauty (kinda right in your backyard). The clouds were still hanging on from the rain, but you can see how amazing the sun is trying to stay out of them. Alas it was swallowed up but not until I was able to grab these shots.

Remember my earlier post about Duchess with her smiling face and thinking she was a person? lol here is the proof. Happy to go for car rides.

Hanging out with Kerry and my father in law Al, Hey Josh is there too!

Today will be a long day, I have to work tonight so in meantime I am just reflecting on how much we all loved Duchess and how grateful she chose me to be her owner. Duchess was 1 of a litter of 13, when I went to pick one out it was overwhelming to have so many cute puppies! But I sat down on the floor and this little one kept coming over and crawling on me. I tried playing and looking at the others, but nope she chose ME!!! How lucky was I??? Love you puppy. Her full registered name was: Duchess of Townsend. Duchess or not she lived like a Queen. lol





Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. The sunrise is beautiful!!! I am so sorry Lorry!!!! I will be thinking about you!!

    ReplyDelete