4.23.2009

Things to smile about

You gotta love this bird! He is too funny, this is how we spent part of our morning today taking a shower in the kitchen sink. Sparky really gets into it and makes the cutest chirping sound when I turn the water on, he scurries down my arm to get right up in the trickle of water.


It's things like this that make me smile.
Other things are :
Hearing from my children for no reason, just to chat.
Kerry making my favorite Chocolate Cake just because.
The little sparrows outside making dirt baths in my garden.
Getting a call from the library saying the book you wanted is on hold.
Getting Sarah mail or now E-Mail :-)
What makes you smile?
Have you ever had one of those days at work when something happens and you get very uncomfortable about it? UGH it happened to me this week, and I didn't like it. Not being afraid to state my opinions on stuff either helps or gets me in more hot water.. lol which ever comes first remains to be seen, bottom line I think someone was treated unfairly and I went above everyone there to the regional person for help. I feel better, but still need to see if "it comes back to bite me in the butt".
Crafty news: hmmmm not much going on that front, made a quick going on vacation card for a friend who was off to Russia to visit her family for a month. LOL she has issues getting along with her mom and brother, so I told her "remember you can't choose your family, you just have to deal with what you get"!!!! made her SMILE... I'm working on adding things to my 2009 monthly book, and hope to add to Duchess' book soon, I miss her every day.
Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics of the the Bath!!!! Is that not the cutest!!!! Loved reading your Happy List!!!! I have been thinking of you!!! Have a Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lorry, what a hoot!! That bird is too funny. I had a parakeet like that once before I got married the first time. I miss my birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies. Jocelyn I was inspired by your Lists!! Thanks for some fun blog ideas.

    Carla, he is just the funniest little guy. You should see him try to snitch the potato chips right out of your mouth!!

    ReplyDelete