4.24.2009

TGIF

Found some time to work on 2009 monthly book, got a couple pages added, I love the mini book style allows me to complete something on an ongoing basis and takes the stress out of scrapping.
This book is 6 x 6 in size and using some of the WRMK papers from the White out collection, fun, fresh and funky!!! I'm loving it. I will get a couple updated photos added as soon as I finish up April's journaling spot.

It's good to have friends who think like you and are crazy enough to hang out with you! My best friend Rosa is back in Massachusetts and I miss her like crazy! We are so intune to each other we know what the other one is going to say before they do.... gotta love having a girlfriend like that. She is the "Louder" of the two of us.. lol love her anyway. I found another friend here in Illinois Kara, she also is wild and crazy and we have a good laugh at work and out of it. Wed., after the issue at work we headed to "On the Border" Yum and had Nachos, Empanadas, and of course Margaritas!!! Best part is we laughed and enjoyed ourselves thats what its all about right?!

Not much planned for tonight, Kerry took me out for a quick dinner and we will probably see if anything is on TV, if not I have General Hospital tivoed, that I can catch up on. Yup I am a soap opera addict.. LOL started watching this one way back in 1979 when my daughter was born. Out of all of them this is the one I have stuck with over the years. Whooooo Hoooo 30 years for one program and still holds my interst. ;-)

Tomorrow is a dry run day for me, I am training for a different position at work and need to go to another store for 4 days worth of training. I'm so looking forward to the challenge and change. Kerry and I mapquested the address hmmm is mapquested an actual word??? anyway we are going on a dry run as I have to be there at 7 am for the next 4 days. Weather is supposed to be gorgeous so I hope to do that early enough to work on my flower garden and do some additional weeding. I will definately try and finish up pages in book to add to my next blog.
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend planned and yes, friends are the best, especially very good friend!!! Wishing you a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete