4.25.2009

What happend to my Sunshine?

Figures I have a day off and it's raining off and on! But the good news is I did manage to work in the yard inbetween the raindrops. Kerry got the lawn mowed and I was able to dig up dandylions.. lol I know thats not the correct spelling but it LQQKs better! I did manage to pick up the small branches too and put out a new decoration in the yard. I'll get a photo of it later, it's too cute.

I did however take a couple snapshots of the 2009 book i'm working on, still have to do some journaling on the March/April pages tonight but then it will be all set for May!

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Love the book and so sorry about the rain!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jocelyn. The rain is ok, it's making my garden grow and that makes me Happy. I love flowers and last year we redid our patio and added a pond with waterfall, next to it I planted a butterfly and hummingbird garden of plants and they are now sprouting and growing. I am thrilled and anxiously await the summers blooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your album is beautiful, Lorry!! So sorry about the rainy day, but there will be nicer ones coming!! Enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete