5.09.2009

Always carry your camera!

I am always glad I made the decision to get a point and shoot digital camera!! I love having my camera with me all the time. You just never know what you might see and wish you had taken a picture of it. For instance, on my way home from work at one of the intersections I looked to my right and spotted this Egret in the water, the startling contrast of the lush green grass, clear water and this beautiful white bird had me scrambling for my camera before the light changed. I was planning on turning the corner if the light changed just so I could photograph this scene but I got lucky and got the shot off before I had to "take the scenic route" home!!!!


Arriving home I was able to play with Tia and Sparky... this is monitored VERY CLOSELY!!!
Tia is a very gentle loving kitty, but yes she is a kitty. Sparky is cautious to say the least, but it is cute to watch him scurry around the floor and try to play with Tia's toys.
I have to tell the world I have the best husband ever!!! I love this man so much, he is constantly surprizing me with little things (those are the best and most important things to me!). I love my gardens, and have been wanting to add wind chimes to them. Point is Kerry has very very very good hearing (not like me who is 1/2 deaf). The wind chimes would drive him nuts for sure. So in my longing everytime we go to a garden center, hardware store, gift shop I of course am drawn to these beautiful displays. Well today he was going to the hardware store for grass seed/weed etc. and while there he bought this butterfly for me.
I am over the moon, when I told him I knew it would drive him nuts thats why I never purchase any of them this was how much I loved him. He replied "I know and this is how much I love YOU!" Now seriously you gotta love a man who does this kind of stuff!


Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. What great pics and I just love the Butterfly chimes. I just adore chimes and the beautiful music they make!!!! Well maybe not all the time...we had neighbors that had wayyyyyy too many and when the wind was blowing all night....I could have screamed. What a great Man you have, for picking this up for you!!!! Have a great one sweet friend and thank you for all of your sweet and caring comments. I always look forward to hearing from you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that's kinda how Kerry would be screamin inside that is, He never yells... lol Hope you have a wonderful Mother's Day! I do appreciate you taking time to read / visit me here!!
    muaaaaaaah!

    ReplyDelete