5.10.2009

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my blogging friends! I hope your day was relaxing and "YOU" got to do whatever you wanted to!
I spent the day working in my garden, on my Facebook page, and my blog. We went to the inlaws for hot dogs / hambergers and chips! No cooking yeah...
I did manage to take some photos of my mother in laws yard and her garden spots. Some of you might remember I did the same for sis in laws yard last year and created a mini for her. I plan on doing the same type of thing for mil this year. Here are some of the photos I plan to use.
My Father in Law Al refilling the woodpecker feeder

I sat here breathing in my Favorite smell and Flower in the whole world "Lilacs" I love them and wish I had a yard full in my own backyard. I do have a smaller version of Lilacs it's a minature bush near my bird feeding area, they are not quite blossoming yet, but soon they are full of buds I can't wait. All I can say is when my time comes to meet my maker it best be during Lilac season!!!
Closer view of the Lilacs with Bird house... Yes they too love birds, these wonderful inlaws were the ones who got me the coveted "binoculars" for Christmas "08 that I use every day in my own bird stalking yard!
Baby Bunnies are cute unless they are eating the flowers! lol
Well I have been making a bit of progress on my monthly mini book. I'll try to photograph a couple pages and post tomorrow - ahhhh something to look forward to.
And last but not least I did get a call from my son wishing me a Happy Mother's Day, it seriously is the "little things" that make me smile.
Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. Love your pictures!!! Such a beautiful garden your Mother in law has!!! Love the baby bunnies, but they can be detrimental to a garden, lol!! Hope you have a great Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful pics!!!! Ok, when you coming over to help with muy garden. I want to cry....I have nothing done!!!!! I need some major help!!!! Thanks for all your support, sweet friend. I so look forward to all of your posts!!!! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos Lorry. I'm sure the mini album will be cherished by your MIL. And that lilac bush is just gorgeous! Glad you had such a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Kristii, she wants rabbit stew!!! poor thing but hes pretty quick at scattering....

    Jocelyn, I'll be right there you just tell me what you need done dear... Remember "that's what friends are for"!

    Lisa, thanks my sil loved hers and I noticed mil reviewing it and I know she would like one of her own. Best part for her will be the one of my fil filling the squrill feeder.. (lol he's e the one who really tends stuff she kills it! )

    ReplyDelete