5.11.2009

Cloudy Monday

Well Hello blogging friends! I have read your blogs and it seems you all had a wonderful Mother's day also! I'm glad because "WE" all deserve it!!! lol

After not doing too much scrapping / crafting lately, I have almost finished up the month of April in my 2009 year mini, I am so excited to be working on this project and want to get this wrapped up tomorrow and start on May so I can catch back up. Here are the recent additions, I have added inbetween the 2 sides in order to get more photos and journaling. I have become more comfortable again with my own hand journaling in spots, I love my hand writing, but love the clean lines of computer journaling.. so alas I do both!!
Book is done with WRMK papers and the solid cardstock is American Crafts, I tend to like textured papers so will either use Bazzill or American Crafts.

The new little birdie stamp is from Stampendous and is called "Shower Chick" lol appropriate title for my pages!

My patio during the April Spring Snowstorm - not to worry snow was gone within 2 days!
Combining both computer and hand journaling ~ I love it!
Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. LOVEEEEEEE the book!!!! You did an awesome job!!!! Wishing you a wonderful Monday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I love making minis they get completed much faster for that instant gratification.
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your mini!!!! You have inspired me to get my creative juices flowing!! I am tagging you today!!! It is a fun tagging remembering our scrappy history!! Check out my blog for more information!!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Kristii! arrrgh I don't do well yet with this tagging stuff in blogland.... hope to be able to figure it out.. Later Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mini Lorry! And I'm with you! I like my handwriting enough to have no problem using it, but the crispness of printed journaling just says "Ahhhhh!" lol! I see you've been tagged! I got that one too, but I have yet to post mine. I will soon though. Can't wait to see your early pages!

    ReplyDelete