5.29.2009

TGIF!!!

Whew what a week, I'm exhausted! Lots of buzy times and Dramarama at work... lol thats a story for another post. I have not been successful with any crafty creations lately :-( I really want to be productive, but anyone who knows me knows I love being outside in the yard/garden whenever it's nice.. I did make a trip to Archiver's yesterday and hmmm costly trip it was. I can gather my stuff and take a quick photo, but I'll just tell you I have more paper than I could ever use, and yet why do I need to buy more?? Can you repeat after me I AM ADDICTED TO PAPER AND I ALWAYS FOLLOW THE 2 SHEET RULE.... LOL (except when getting packaged sets - Like Crate paper Little Sprout and Orbit) I also picked up the Carolee Creation "Fern" collection of Owls.. I was lucky enough to add 3 more Quickutz Exclusive Dies for Archiver's to my growing collection. I got the seahorse, goldfish and bee! they will come in handy for my layouts when I get to them.
I promise to craft/scrap something soon. Hope everyone has a great weekend I am working tomorrow but off Sunday... so maybe an inspiration will happen... Hope the Scrap Fairy comes to visit. I am off to watch "Doubt"
Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. I sent a message to the Scrappy Fairy and she said she will make a special visit to you on Sunday!!!! So sorry it has been one of those weeks and the drama at work...stinks!!!! I so wish we had a Archivers...but maybe that is a good thing.....I might have to file for bankruptcy is we had one here!!!! I just adore you sweet friend and so wish we could me IRL!!! Have a great and Scrappy Sunday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm I think I see a smattering of Fairy dust coming my way. Thanks Jocelyn for sending her along.. I do love Archivers and I thought since I really had been good for a couple months I could spend a bit.. lol yeah how about alot!! It was more fun when I worked there and had that awesome discount.. But the Asst. Mgr. is awesome at my store and she knows my likes ok weaknesses... Gonna line up something to scrap and leave out for the Scrap Fairy to view.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can so relate to being addicted to paper!!! I wish we had an Archiver's too, but then that is why I am doing the whole AC Bailey thing!!!
    I hope you have a great day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving the nice comments. hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete