6.05.2009

Where's Lorry??

Wow, time has flown. I can not believe it is June already and I have not had one silly measly posting yet. I have been reading all your blogs daily or when updated friends, but my computer time is next to nothing when it is nice out.
I live to be outside... there is something about the sun shining on me that just makes me smile. Ahhhh that could be a "happy list" comment like my friend Jocelyn...
1. Sunshine makes me happy!!

I have been working on my monthy 2009 book and have almost completed the month of May, I will post photos when done. I do really love the small format and minis. I remember when I started scrapping it was 12 x 12 only... lol oh how I struggled to work on 8.5 x 11 for my nephews book, I could not fit everything on the page.. Now I have trouble filling up a 12 x 12 page!~ go figure.

I was blessed with watching my ducks in my pond tonight, it was dusk and they were dipping and diving under the water.. That makes me Happy!

I have been able to connect with some old work friends and school friends on facebook. It is funny how that works, you "friend" someone and realize they are "friends" with someone else you know, so you add them as a "friend" and before you know it you have sucked your time away scrolling through endless friends and those dagnabbit quizzes.. lol but I was "Happy" to meet up with some dear friends who I have missed since moving to Chicago. I only wish it didn't suck up so much time inside. I try to do it in late evenings but then ahmmm 6am comes earlier now than it did when I was younger whats up with that??

So in a nutshell, I have been gardening, reading, and soaking up sunshine. I miss being able to scrap as much but still strive to do a little bit each day. I promise to post again sooner!
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! I've missed your updates, but I TOTALLY understand wanting to soak up the sun. With that beautiful yard to relax in, who could blame you! :) I giggled when I read your Facebook account. I NEVER go on that site for that exact reason. I just know I will get sucked in. I think it is an addiction for most people. And I think I must have an addictive type personality...gotta stay away, I tell ya! LOL! With that said, I will try to look you up next time I'm on there and we can be "friends"! If you get there before me, look for Lisa Terry Howard in Asheville, NC. OK?

    Hope you have a wonderful, sun-filled weekend! ***HUGS***

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWW, sweetie I am so happy to read what makes you happy!!!!! I too love gardening, reading and soaking up the sun!!! SO see we are sisters at heart!!!!! Enjoy your time!!!!! Thank you for all the wonderful comments. I so look forward to each and every comment that you leave me.....they mean so much!!!!!! Enjoy the weekend!!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete