5.17.2009

Wake up Meow!!

Yes it's true I have an "Alarm Cat" lol this photo is a re-enactment of this mornings wake up Meow at 4:08am... UGH!!!! You see Tia gets right in your face and stinky kitty breath and all goes"Meow" thing is she will not just do one meow, it's kinda like the alarm keeps buzzing or throw it. LOL of course I don't throw her but we I do have to snuggle her closely and pet her for a bit, then she will settle down and on most days be okay to go back to rest, some days we just have to get up with her.


Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. And I thought my incessant alarm clock was bad...lol! Cute photo though! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lisa,,,, cute photo and I have the same kind of alarm clock as you have!!!! Happy Monday and thank you for the wonderful comments!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies.... she is a snuggle bunny since my dog passed, she really misses her friend, so as I get the "Meow" in my face, I try real hard to remember that! Have a great week ladies.

    ReplyDelete