6.25.2009

The 80's part 2

So those of us who lived through the 80's probably have many memories.. lol

I definately remember Jennifer and her crimped hair, leg warmers for skating, swatch watches, and hot colors.. well NEON Bright colors.


I get to re-live this time warp frame with some photos of Jennifer and her friend at a 1980's themed birthday party at our local roller skating rink Roll on America!!! oh my, this layout is fun to be doing, and i have the colors and prints chosen and placed on the paper, now to add the journaling - and embelishment... I hope to post tomorrow as it is toooo stinkin hot to sit here much longer (we are boycotting air conditioning to $$) lol but Kerry informed me it's going on tomorrow!!! that's ok we will $$ave elsewhere right, it's important to have your priorities.


So most of you know I utilize my Quickutz for alot of my work, I am thrilled to say I saved $30.00 off the limited edition Zelda grand font at Archiver's... I loved that font and really loved getting an email coupon so well timed to get it! www.quickutz.com
Until next time!

6 comments:

  1. I had to pump up the AC yesterday....I cannot stand the heat.....so we too will save the $$$$$ somewhere else...oh no I hope that does not mean scrap supplies.....can we eat beans and hot dogs and hot dogs and beans!!! :) Have a great weekend sweet friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo on the BIG savings on Zelda! Always nice to save money! BUT...I would probably have to forgo saved dollars for cool comfort! LOL! Try to keep cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see that layout! I had a crimping iron and swatch watch! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ladies, thanks for stopping by..I always love to have visitors.. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend whatever you do!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lorry- nice to "meet" you. I do love how great it is to make friends here in blogland. How awesome would it be if the world ran like this!! Anyway I am an 80s girl too. Can't wait to see your layout. I'm thinking of doing one for Michael Jackson, What do you think???

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kim, welcome to my blogworld... :-) glad you stopped in. I was contemplating adding a MJ page to go with the layout I am doing, definately referencing the "Thriller" years.. I can so remember skating to all that great beat.. lol and I'm sure my daughter will appreciate it also. Hope to see you around blogland :-)

    ReplyDelete