6.23.2009

I am...

Hey blogging friends, saw this on Cathy Zelieskes blog and wanted to do it also!

TODAY : June 23st, 2009
Outside my window... Blue skies and puffy clouds with lots of sunshine peeking through.
I am thinking... about how humid it is and how many showers can one take in a day??
I am thankful for... fans
From the kitchen... Something quick and easy, maybe ice cream???
I am wearing... ugly black shorts, orange tank top and garden sandals.
I am creating... a two page layout for Jennifer's book based on Kristii's challenge.
I am going... to head out to sit in the shade and enjoy my yard critters.
I am reading... "Scarpetta" by Patricia Cornwell.
I am hoping... to find something for my nephew Tylers birthday off his terribly expensive list!
I am hearing... sounds of some old movie Kerry is watching
Around the house... there is vaccuming to be done and a kitchen counter to be decluttered.
One of my favorite things... my Camera.
A few plans for the rest of the week... work till Friday, off for the weekend hoping to see the new movie with Sandra Bullock "The Proposal", weed one of my gardens and make s'mores on the fire pit!
Until next time!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I loved reading this Lorry.....I feel like I am sitting right next to you!!!! I don't have the strength or mental capacity to do this...but maybe next week when I am out of this funk!!!!! Have a great day sweet friend and stay cool!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get rested up and my prayers are with you dear friend. ((((((((((Jocelyn)))))))))
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boy am I with you on the kitchen counter thing! lol Love the sound of those s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh, I love your list!!! I will have to give this a try on my blog in the next few days!!! Hope you have a great day my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also forgot to say, I can't wait to see what you do for the challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Kristii, I thought it was a fun idea, and look forward to seeing yours. I'm working on the layout and hope to get it posted asap... :-) not for anything but it was a fun challenge that I had been needed to get done.. so thanks friend for the jump start!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete