6.21.2009

Bloom plants BLOOM!

So the rain, and the humidity has been almost unbearable here... and we are supposed to have T-storms again this afternoon.. I wish it was going to be a nicer day for all those Dads out there but where ever they are I hope they have a Happy Father's Day! I put my weekly call into my dad and I was lucky this was a "chatty day" for him.. lol so after I caught up and Kerry told him a couple jokes they went back and forth with them for a bit Kerry says goodbye and get this Dad says to me "boy he was chatty today huh"??? lol yeah dad he was! I love my Dad like most people I think mine is the BEST!!!! :-) I can't wait to visit with him again!
Yarrow in Bloom

Yarrow, 2 plants that just took off (possibly with help from Miracle Gro??) lol

Bee Balm (this is the 4ft. tall plant) I am excited about all the blossoms on this one, as this was the plant which drew the hummingbirds to my yard last year.. Come and get it!!

Love this peek into my retreat!

So while Kerry was chatting I took a couple photos of my hummingbird and butterfly garden starting to really Bloom, I am so excited and hope it finally warms up so they will come.
Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful pics!!! AHHHH... I want to come live with you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. More lovely photos! Makes me feel like I've visited a resort! :)

    ReplyDelete