6.08.2009

Hey everyone sorry I've been missing but this is summer and you all know where I am!! OUTSIDE.
A couple sneak peaks at what I have been working on. Seems May was a month of Tulips everywhere I looked they were blooming and so pretty. I need to plant more this fall, I want to have them in my own yard instead of traveling all around the city to find them and take pictures.


These photos are from my 2009 mini book for May, the tractor is from an adventure or "road trip" Kerry and I took to get a wheel for his dads lawnmower. You see it is really the little things that matter to me most, spending time with Kerry just makes me "Happy" no matter what we do. He is too funny it is kind of a joke between us that he "takes me places I've never been" lol think about it how many of you ladies would be excited to go on a road trip to DeKalb, IL to the John Deere Implement place.. not many I am sure.. but I just enjoy spending time with him no matter what.



I've got to head to work now, but I will share more later this week I promise.. Enjoy the little things those are what really matter!

Until next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lorry! I totally agree...it IS all about the little things! Love the tulip pic! Tulips are my absolute favorite!!! I had a yard full at one time but the lovely little woodland creatures ate the bulb and now I have none. *sigh* Maybe I'll get around to planting more later. Hope you are having a good Monday! ***hugs***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mini and you are so right.....just being together is a good thing!!! My hubby travels so much....that sometimes I feel like we are ships passing in the night!!!! When we do get to spend time together....who cares what we do...it's that we are doing it together!!!! Just got back from the doctors and they put me back on prednisone and another antiobiotic....no talking....bed rest and hoping that this infection will go away!!!! Man, I going to swell up like a BIG DOG... This is my third round of prednisone in 6 weeks. I will be a little porker soon!!!! Thanks for your wonderful comments....I just love you girlie....Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the little things that really matter....isn't that the truth!!! Love your mini layouts!! Such beautiful tulips!!! Have a great day my friend and I Hope you have a fantastic weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete