6.13.2009

MoJo is back!!

Whew, I thought it was lost and gone for good.... lol summer has a way of sucking the creativity out of me. I really love being outside and in nature watching, learning, and enjoying all the critters. This is a fun spot for our Chipmunks, Squirrels, and of course my Birds and resident Duck pair!~ I was enjoying my lazy day watching the birds and reading when this little critter got thirsty, I of course now watch the backyard activity with my camera at hand, binocculars (courtesy my inlaws last Christmas - one of the best gifts ever!!) and was thrilled he stopped for a drink, then heard the whirrr of the camera and looked up and around, but never took his little paws off the saucer!! I loved this shot and it gave me an opportunity to use my DCWV Recycled Green stack>... the solid color for the title is American Crafts Earthtones and I used my Quickutz "SnowDay" alpha for title.. I am moving on to other photos from the same day... hope to post later today or definately tomorrow.


I miss my family very much, it is amazing how much time changes everything. Now one of my ambitions for this year is to capture as much of them as I can in photos. I don't care if it is a bazillion megabytes of digital photos.. I need to have these type of photos shown below. I hate that I miss out on recitals, day to day drama, shopping, creating, laughing etc with them.
But most of all I miss that Sarah has grown up and I was so far away!! I love this almost teen like she is my own... Sarah is so excited bout turning 13 this year!! I look at this photo and remember she was only 10 last time I saw her :-( time, economy, life just comes and goes.. but not the love or memories, she is the one who faithfully writes me and I get so excited to get "Sarah mail" even if it is now by email!!
Sarah and Carrie

Sarah at Recital

So to celebrate her big 13 this year I am looking for the best present ever.. Pretty sure I have it can't say cuz I don't know if she is reading my blog or not.. LOL but I am confident that it will twirl her baton a time or two!!
Ahhhh as for today, it rained all morning, I was outside tying up some of my plants that seemed to take to the Miracle Gro a tad more than anticipated!! lol so here I am standing in rain in pj's with tomato string tying them up. Glad I did it, now if the sun comes out as planned they will lift themselfs upward towards it... hmmmm oh yea the optimistic child..
Off with Kerry to meat market, we are having a cookout for his shhhhhhhhh (birthday that was on the 9th) he hates having birthdays so we dont really celebrate much.. I on the other hand love having them, so I told him we could just celebrate me!!! lol
Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Lo and the pics are so adorable!!! Yay, you got your scrap on!!!!! Wishing you a great one!!!!

    ReplyDelete