3.13.2010

ScrapLift ~

Yesterday was a good mail day.. got my CK and my Birds and Bloom mags.. Woot Woot!
I grabbed a cup of Latte and snuggled in my birdwatching chair with Sparky (bird) and Tia (cat). I came across this layout by Jen Jockisch on pg. 81 and knew I would "lift it"
I mean seriously, do you see that pile of books? Lots of the same authors I read, and of course I had a photo ready and waiting for scrapping. I loved the stitching, but didn't want to drag my machine up, so I faux stitched the edges of the scallops and the circles.
got kinda carried away with the circles (but it was covering up the writing I did on the paper
I didn't use lines and when I was done it was all over the place... ) so hence circles saved the layout.!!!

Punched out circles from various Scenic Route papers
American Craft ~ white cardstock
Bazzill ~ orange scalloped
Sassafrass ~ for the lined journaling paper
And Walaaaaa another layout completed.

Just vaccumed my craft room, talked to my sister on phone, cleared of table, and now searching for the next scrappy project. I want to use my newest Cricut Cartridge today, so thats the plan and I'm sticking to it.
Raining again, road trip on hold :-(
Alice in Wonderland a possibility.. we shall see.
But most important I am off work today.. whoooo hooooo! Love time off, thankful I have the job and benefits, but seriously I could be an at home person in the blink of an eye~

Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. Oh this is a PERFECT LO!!!! I adore it!!!!

    It is so rainy and cold here....we were going to go to the antique stores..but way tooooo nasty!!!

    Enjoy your day off!!! Love ya sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout Lorry!! Haven't gotten that far in my CK yet. Maybe another lift just waiting to happen!! I've read soooo many books lately, I really need to document that!!
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete